An Ideal Location
We are conveniently located in the South Loop of downtown Chicago, on State Street and Ida B. Wells Drive (Congress Parkway).
Public transportation located right outside our doors with easy access to O'Hare International and Midway Airports, as well as Chicago's major train stations.
Our on-site dining center and retailers, including Panera, Wing Stop, Spanglish, Epic Burger, Blaze Pizza, and Panda Express offer guests a wide variety of dining options just steps away!
- Chicago's public train ("EL"/“L”) and bus system just outside the front door
- One block from Chicago's Central Business District
- Two blocks from Michigan Avenue
- Connected to the State Street Shopping Corridor
- Walking distance from the Theater district
- Train ride or short walk from all major sporting venues
- Walking distance to downtown museums and Museum Campus
We are conveniently located near all major expressways (I-57, I-55, I90/94 and 290), both O'Hare International and Midway airports and public transportation.
Click here for driving directions and reference our flyers above for additional information.
Conference Chicago is also accessible via public transportation, click the links below for more information.